A. This rule governs the general procedures to be followed in cases in which parties subject to Neb. Rev. Stat. Chapter 48, §§ 801 et. seq., jointly request the Commission of Industrial Relations to conduct an election for determining the bargaining representative, if any, for employees of the employer.
B. Words or phrases used in this rule which are defined in Neb. Rev. Stat. §48-801, shall have the meaning therein set forth.
C. A joint request for an election may be filed by an employer and a labor organization or labor organizations.
D. The joint request shall be filed in the representation docket. If such a request is for more than one bargaining unit, each request must be filed separately. All petitions shall contain the following:
1. The names, addresses, and telephone number of the parties on whose behalf the election is requested.
2. A statement that the parties (a) request the Commission to conduct an election pursuant to these rules for determining the bargaining representative, if any, for employees of the employer; (b) state that there is no other known labor organization which currently claims to represent any of the employees in the bargaining unit agreed to be appropriate by the parties; (c) waive any formalities relating to the service of process and hearing with respect to election; (d) agree that questions arising in connection with the conduct or results of the election shall be processed in accordance with these rules.
3. A description of the collective bargaining unit agreed to be appropriate by the parties.
4. A complete list of employees agreed upon by the parties as being included in the collective bargaining unit and eligible to vote.
5. A request in writing for an election which request shall be signed by at least 30% of the employees in the unit claimed to be appropriate and shall show the date of each signature.
6. A statement of any additional matters with respect to the election which have been agreed to between the parties.
E. A joint request may be withdrawn with the consent of the Commission under such conditions as the Commission may impose to effectuate the policies of Neb. Rev. Stat. Chapter 48, §801 et. seq..
F. The election shall be conducted in accordance with the procedure set forth in Rule 11.